EASA CS-25 Interior Certification Training - Module 4
Interior Certification Training – Module 4
On request – min. participants required
Date / Location:
08.04.2022 - Bern
22.09.2022 - Bern
Standard Q.C.M. training or organised on request
Part 21J (DOA) Office of Airworthiness, Cabin Safety Compliance Verification Engineer, Cabin interior design engineer, and any individual involved in certification of Cabin modification, refurbishment, interior configuration change in large aircraft.
Alternate Part 21J (ADOA) applicants who involve in design & modification of cabin interior, refurbishment and interior change and its certification process.
Part 21 G (POA) quality manager, production manager, Flammability Compliance Verification Engineer, authorized signature holders or any individual involved in production of the cabin items & testing.
Part 145 large aircraft inspectors, certifying staff and continued airworthiness managers involved in cabin safety, maintenance, operation and instruction for continued airworthiness.
Any individual, consultants or organizations that involve in minor/major (STC) modification and / or repair in large aeroplane in terms of cabin re-configuration & modification.
The aim of this course is to introduce the Aviation Flammability Requirements in theory and with practical approaches.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- to educate and train the candidate about the key elements of the aviation flammability requirements
- to enable the trainee to identify the non-compliance, non-safety item and allows to classify the cabin modification and justify the showing of compliance.
Key Topics of the course:
- CS-25 objectives in terms of Flammability Requirements
- Understanding the requirement of 25.853; 25.855; 25.857
- Understanding CS 25 Appendix F Part I and Part II
- Understanding the given Guidance Material from FAA and EASA (CM-CS-004, AC 25-17A, AC 25.853-1, AC 20-178).
Discussion on subjective topics relates to cabin safety in refurbishment classification, flammability testing and equivalent methods.
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Commission Regulation (EU) No 748/2012 including introduced latest Amendments
Course language available:
German or English
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training