For our branch office in Prague, in support of our Berne based CAMO organisation, as of the 1st of April 2020 or earlier, we are looking for a
Continuing Airworthiness Staff / Airworthiness Review Staff
- Supporting the CAS staff in Berne with controlling and assuring airworthiness status for assigned aircraft.
- Revising documents like Aircraft Maintenance Program or Minimum Equipment List
- Supporting the planning of aircraft maintenance, issuing purchase/work orders, organising spare parts, control of aircraft maintenance down time, invoice control, warranty administration, support contract administration (JSSI, Rolls Royce, Smart Parts, Pro Parts ).
- Administration and monitoring of planning tools like CAMP / CMP
- At least 5 years experience in aviation.
- Familiar with Regulations (EASA/FAA).
- Candidates with ARS Privileges are preferred but not a must.
- EASA Part-66 licence holder or equivalent education.
- CAMP / CMP / AMOS system or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German or any other language is an added benefit).
- Exceptionally good skills in self-management.
- Able to lead a team of people.
- A diverse, interesting and exciting job in an international environment.
- Friendly working atmosphere within a small and efficient team.
- Good development potential in an expanding company.
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competence.
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and flexible person that is able to work well under pressure, independently and as a team member.
Interested? We invite suitable candidates to forward their complete application in English to:
Mr. Luke Oppliger, Q.C.M. engineering s.r.o., V Jame 1671/7, Praha 1 or: