Q.C.M. Services Kft. is the newest member of a future-oriented, innovative and dynamic holding company in the aviation industry. We are active in consultancy and training of air operator companies all over Europe and overseas.
For the formation of our new Operations Control Center in Budapest, Hungary, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team.
Flight Coordinator / Flight Dispatcher 100 %
Flight & Fleet Planning
- Arrange all services (handlings, fuel, transfers, etc.) for the safe operation of flights
- Request the relevant permissions and slots for flights
- Determining the most suitable routing with regards to national and international regulations, meteorological conditions, airspace capacity and passenger comfort
- Integrating performance data for the aircraft on the routing selected
- Considering economic aspects such as fuel prices and consumption
- Worldwide flight planning, including ETOPS and ultra-long-range flights
- Flight watch and ATC slot monitoring
- Consistently performing all tasks and duties with the customer’s satisfaction in mind
- Active support to the company safety culture and program
- Preparation of flight documentation
- Determine whether a particular flight is operationally feasible
- Taking due account of all regulations relevant to the flight
- Initiate, reschedule, delay or cancel a flight
- Short- and mid-term crew planning
- Adherence to EASA ORO.FTL and clients’ operations manuals, Subpart-Q, etc…
- Ensuring company, clients and regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Training administration and planning with relevant flight departments
- Care for crew travel arrangements
- Flight monitoring and assistance in case of normal, abnormal or emergency situations
- You are an EU National
- Willing to work in Budapest (downtown)
- University degree, or high school degree with relevant experience
- Excellent English skills (verbal & written) are a prerequisite and foreign language skills
- Available to work irregular hours (night shifts, weekends, public holidays)
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Good problem-solving, decision-making skills and a proactive approach
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, stress-resistant, team-oriented and able to keep a positive environment for a joint success
- Reliability, initiative, independence and flexibility
- Entrepreneurial and network thinking
- Min. 1-year work experience in business aviation or flight operations
- Experience in any dispatch software (PPS, Jeppesen, Fore Flight, Rocket Route, Bizflight, etc.)
- Valid Hungarian, FAA, Austrian, German, or similar Flight Dispatching Officer / Flight Operations Officer Licence (expired license alone would not automatically disqualify from the selection process)
You have a very good understanding of procedures, a quick and precise approach to work and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Would you like to work in a dynamic team, where you can expect a diverse, interesting job and an open and modern corporate culture, in which you can demonstrate your performance on a daily basis?
We are looking forward to your complete application with an updated copy of your CV and a motivation letter in PDF. Any previous employer recommendation letter is highly recommended.
Reference: Flight Coordinator/Flight Dispatcher – Budapest Office