For our Quality Department based in Leipzig, Germany, we are looking for a full time
Quality Manager Part-145
- Responsibility as head of the quality system of the company against LBA, EASA, FAA and other national aviation authorities,
- Responsibility for the preparation, revision and maintenance of the manual (MOE according regulation (EC) 1321/2014, Part 145),
- Development of quality procedures, monitoring of process descriptions.
- Optimization of company internal processes.
- QM supports and follows the AMTES safety and quality principle as described in MOE, Chapter 1.2
- Editorial editing of revisions of the MOE and other internal technical documentation, relevant to NAA,
- Notification of events/Occurrences and non-exhaustive conditions (un-airworthiness conditions) during maintenance to the NAA (LBA), EASA or FAA,
- Management, administration and storage of the technical personnel records of the maintenance staff defined in the MOE,
- Granting of Certification Authorizations pursuant to Part-145 and monitoring the qualifications of persons authorized to release (Certifying Staff),
- Ensure the Quality Assurance Program for all operating units, aircraft, technical departments and facilities, taking into account the monitoring of regulatory requirements and national rules (LBA, FAA, BCAA),
- Issuing and monitoring the fulfilment of the annual internal audit plan, Part-145,
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of quality audits in AMTES MRO.
- Managing the quality of the work performed by the personnel, analyzing the identified failures and malfunctions, developing permanent corrective action plans, to prevent failures and malfunctions.
- QM has to guarantee:
– to monitor the deviations determined during an audit, the necessary corrective measures are defined with the respective department manager,
– that the specified corrective measures are initiated and effective within the specified period,
– to pass on remedial action procedures arising from the audits to the Accountable Manager and Director Maintenance for implementation,
– that qualified staff is sufficiently available to meet all the necessary service obligations in its department,
– that the notification of a change regarding the approval as a maintenance operation to the NAA (LBA), in cooperation with the Accountable Manager.
- QM is responsible for Suppliers and Subcontractor evaluation and approval.
- Several years of experience in technical and / or operational area / in a comparable position in a maintenance organization or for air operators, or experience in maintenance of aircraft, engines or equipment.
- Higher professional education (in management / personnel management), proven knowledge of internal and organizational workflows in-depth knowledge and experience to ensure compliance with the local regulations (EASA, preferred as well LBA), mainly concerning regulation (EC) 1321/2014. QM has to have a sound knowledge in auditing and quality assurance as well as PART-145, Part 66 and PART 147.
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven experience in quality management and quality assurance in aviation.
- Proof of knowledge of AC accepted by the competent authority,
- Qualifications and experience as an Internal Aviation Auditor (or equivalent).
- Skills and experience in planning, preparation, implementation and evaluation of educational and training measures.
- Knowledge of the general technical regulations and statutory ordinances.
- Knowledge of dealing with quality assurance procedures.
- Good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing
- Unlimited job contract
- Good development opportunities
- Interesting and wide range of tasks
- Competitive salary
- Professional working atmosphere in an international team
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and flexible person that is able to work well under pressure, independently as well as a team member.
Please provide a motivation letter with an updated copy of your CV in PDF format and send it via email to: