EASA CS-25 Basic, Initial Training - Module 1
EASA CS-25 Basic, Initial Training – Module 1
On request – min. participants required
Date / Location:
26.04.2023 - 27.04.2023 - Bern
In-house Q.C.M. or on request
Part 21J (DOA) Office of Airworthiness, Compliance Verification Engineers and any individual involved in certification of large aircraft modification.
Alternate Part 21J (ADOA) applicants who involve in design & modification of aircrafts, appliances and its certification process and procedures.
Part 145 large aircraft inspectors, certifying staff and continued airworthiness managers.
Any individual, consultants or organizations that involve in minor/major (STC) modification and/or repair in large aeroplane.
Part-M Subpart G (CAMO) organisations managers, post holder maintenance managers, quality control.
The aim of this course is to introduce the EASA Certification Specifications in theory and as well with a practical approach.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- Educate and train the candidate in the certification process and procedures that the MOC is shown to meet requirements.
- Widens the knowledge on certification approach for the modification and simplifies the understanding of certification procedures.
- Clarifies technical difficulties in showing of compliance with particle and theoretical examples.
The course enhances the understanding and deepens the knowledge on how and what needs to be considered to meet the requirements with key elements to consider during design and modification.
Key Topics of the course:
- Introduction to EASA and CS-25 latest amendments and related AMCs.
- Changes to previous amendments and brief knowhow on the changes.
- In depth certification Specification requirements on Flights, Structure, Design & Construction, Equipment, Operating Limitation and Information.
- Understanding of MOCs with practical and theoretical approach with some project examples.
- CS-25 for cabin safety, flammability, electrical system safety, airworthiness and operation.
- Training to solve/ mitigate practical difficulties in showing of compliance in relation to CS-25
- Discuss issues on certification misunderstanding between technical requirements and safety requirements.
- Understanding of TCDS and Certification Basis
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Commission Regulation (EU) No 748/2012 including introduced latest Amendments
Course language available:
German or English
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training