EASA CS-25 Avionics System - Module 2
EASA CS-25 Avionics System – Module 2
On request – min. participants required
In-house Q.C.M. or on request
Part 21J (DOA) Office of Airworthiness, Avionics Compliance Verification Engineer, avionics design engineer / team leader and any individual involved in certification of Avionics System Installation / modification in large aircraft.
Alternate Part 21J (ADOA) applicants who involve in design & modification of Avionics System and its certification process and procedures.
Part 145 large aircraft inspectors, certifying staff and continued airworthiness managers involved in avionics system maintenance, operation and instruction for continued airworthiness.
Any individual, consultants or organizations that involve in minor/major (STC) modification and/or repair in large aeroplane in terms of avionics system.
Part-M Subpart G (CAMO) organisation manager, post holder maintenance manager, quality control who involve in continued airworthiness of the aircraft avionics system (ATA chapter 23, 34 & 42).
The aim of this course is to introduce the EASA Certification Specifications in theory and as well with a practical approach on Avionics Systems.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- to educate and train the candidate about the key elements to consider in CS-25 for the avionics system installation / modification in Large aircrafts (example: Flight Management System – FMS).
- to enable the candidate to justify and select specific CS-25 requirements to qualify and meet the compliance for avionics system .
- explain the safety implication and the functional requirements on avionics system to be able to comply with the CS-25 safety objectives.
- train the candidates to understand the importance of lightning effect, HIRF, EMI, and system testing to adhere to CS-25 requirements and associated MOCs.
Key Topics of the course:
- understanding of CS-25 in respect to avionics system, and considering the requirements for system installation/modification in large aircrafts, AMC/GM.
- how to be selective in CS-25 requirements for avionics system without compromising safety objectives.
- focus on the safety aspects of CS-25 in terms of avionics system and its protection against fire, smoke, lightning, HIRF & EMI.
- discussion on subjective topics relates to commonly installed avionics system.
General Practices in the avionics system installation/modification & design consideration for the showing of compliance to CS-25.
Regulatory Basis of the course:
- EASA, Certification Specifications and Acceptable Means of Compliance for Large Aeroplanes CS-25, latest amendment.
- EASA AMC 25.1309 System Design Safety and Analysis.
- FAA AC 25-16, Electrical Fault and Fire Prevention and Protection.
Course language available:
German or English
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training