Air Operation Regulation Refresher
Air Operation Refresher
Date / Location:
31.08.2021 - Berne
09.12.2021 - Berne
Standard QCM training or organised on request
- Operators of Commercial Air Transport for aeroplanes: Management,Nominated Persons Flight Ops and/ or Crew Training, Compliance Monitoring Staff (Quality Staff) and Cabin Crew Management
- International Organisations operating in European aviation environment or training for this environment
- Good knowhow of Air Operations Regulation (EU) 965/2012
- Participants willing to understand the structure and content of EASA Air Operations and its requirements.
To update and review the knowhow of the Air Operations Regulation (EU) 965/2012 and its amendments
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- To familiarize participants with the latest requirements of the EASA Air Operation Regulation (EU REG 965/2012 including all current amendments) and its associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) for Commercial Air Transport and Commercial Operations of operators with motor-powered aeroplanes.
- In depth review of various important subjects usually not addressed during a normal Air Operations training due to lack of time (Safety Management, Compliance Monitoring).
Key Topics of the course:
- Overview latest changes in the Air Operation Regulation (EU) 965/2012
- In depth review of specific ops related topics
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Regulation (EU) 965/2012 and its amendments
Course language available:
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training