On request – min. participants required
- Personnel involved in Military Continuing Airworthiness Organisations (Maintenance, Training and Licensing).
- Military Airworthiness Authorities (MAWA) Personnel;
- Compliance Monitoring Managers and Quality Personnel;
- Military Maintenance Instructors, Examiners, Invigilators, Practical Assessors;
- Military Certifying Staff and technicians.
This program covers the European Aviation Military Requirements in terms of Maintenance Training and Licensing.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- Understand the structure of EMAR 66 Standards (Licensing – Application files – Standards of Training);
- Get familiar with EMAR standards of training (Basic and Type);
- Understand the Technical Requirements of Part 147 Organisations.
This training presents also:
- The differences with EASA 66 / 147 regulations.
- The interactions with the EMAR 145 AMO’s (Approved Maintenance Organisations);
Key Topics of the course:
- Overview of European Aviation Military Framework in Europe with associated EMAR (European Military Airworthiness Requirements).
- EMAR 66 Technical Requirements – Section A (Licensing and Standards of Basic and Type training);
- Relevant Forms and Appendices;
- EMAR 147 Technical Requirements – Section A;
- Relationship with EMAR 145 (Certifying Staff)
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Military Airworthiness Authorities Forum Documents:
- Military Aircraft Maintenance Licensing
- Military Maintenance Training Organisations
Course language available:
English - French
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training