On request – min. participants required
Personnel involved in Military Continuing Airworthiness Organisations (Maintenance, Training and CAMO).
- Military Airworthiness Authorities (MAWA) Personnel;
- Compliance Monitoring Managers and Quality Personnel;
- Military Maintenance Instructors;
- Military Certifying Staff and technicians.
Understanding the Aviation Military Requirements for Maintenance organisations.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
This two-day course focuses on the content of EMAR 145 and the relevant AMC & GM.
Using practical illustrations, the participants will not only understand the regulation in theory, but also gain awareness of how it can be implemented successfully into the organisation.
This training presents also:
– The differences with EASA Part 145 regulations.
– The interactions with EMAR, EMAR M, EMAR 66 and EMAR 21.
Key Topics of the course:
Day 1, Day 2 (continuation)
- Overview of European Aviation Military Framework in Europe with associated EMAR (European Military Airworthiness Requirements).
- EMAR 145 Technical Requirements – Section A;
- Relevant Forms and Appendices;
- EMAR 145 AMC & GM Section A Technical Requirements;
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Military Airworthiness Authorities Forum Documents:
- Requirements for Maintenance Organisations;
- EMAR 145 Implementation Guide for National Military Airworthiness Authorities.
Course language available:
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training