On request – min. participants required
Personnel involved in Military Continuing Airworthiness Organisations (Maintenance, Training and CAMO).
- Military Airworthiness Authorities (MAWA) Personnel;
- Compliance Monitoring Managers and Quality Personnel;
- Military Maintenance Instructors;
- Military Certifying Staff and technicians.
This program covers the European Aviation Military Requirements for Maintenance organisations.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- Understand the structure of EMAR 145 Standards and relevant AMC (Acceptable Means of Compliance) & GM (Guidance Material);
This training presents also:
- The differences with EASA Part 145 regulations.
- The interactions with EMAR, EMAR M, EMAR 66 and EMAR 21.
Key Topics of the course:
Day 1, Day 2 (continuation)
- Overview of European Aviation Military Framework in Europe with associated EMAR (European Military Airworthiness Requirements).
- EMAR 145 Technical Requirements – Section A;
- Relevant Forms and Appendices;
- EMAR 145 AMC & GM Section A Technical Requirements;
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Military Airworthiness Authorities Forum Documents:
- Requirements for Maintenance Organisations and relevant AM and GM;
- EMAR 145 Implementation Guide for National Military Airworthiness Authorities.
Course language available:
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training