Daily class schedule:
09:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 -16:00
Standard Q.C.M. training or organised on request
Anybody interested in a general overview of aviation regulations.
This course covers the world aviation regulation system and focuses mainly on EASA framework.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- Understand the regulatory system and competent bodies in aviation, e.g. ICAO, EASA and National Aviation Authorities;
- Understand the aircraft life cycle (Design, certification, production, operation, continuing airworthiness management and maintenance).
Key Topics of the course:
- Historic of Aviation rulemaking with competent organisations (ICAO – ECAC – JAA – EASA).
- European Commission, EASA framework and National regulations.
- EASA Decisions and AMC/GM
- EASA rulemaking
Regulatory Basis of the course:
- Implementing Rules – Commission Regulation (EU)
- Basic Regulation 2018/1139
- Initial Airworthiness 748/2012
- Air Operations 965/2012
- Continuing Airworthiness 1321/2014
Course language available:
German, English or French
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training