Date / Location:
29.04.2021 - Berne
Daily class schedule:
09:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 -16:00
Standard Q.C.M. training or organised on request
Everybody who is interested in a general overview of aviation regulations.
This course covers the aviation regulation framework
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
This one-day course gives an overview of regulatory bodies in the aviation world, e.g. ICAO, EASA and National Aviation Authorities and the applicable aviation regulatory systems.
Through the use of practical illustrations, the participants will be introduced to the different levels of aviation regulations with respect to design, certification, production, operation, continuing airworthiness and maintenance.
Key Topics of the course:
- Historic of Aviation rulemaking (ICAO – ECAC – JAA – EASA).
- European Commission, EASA framework and National regulations.
- EASA Decisions and AMC/GM
- Amendment system of the regulations – Rulemaking process – NPA / CRD / DO
Regulatory Basis of the course:
- Implementing Rules – Commission Regulation (EU)
- Basic Regulation 2018/1139
- Initial Airworthiness 748/2012
- Air Operations 965/2012
- Continuing Airworthiness 1321/2014
Course language available:
German, English or French
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training