Safety Management and Human Factors Refresher Training (Part-CAMO & Part-145)
Standard QCM training or organised on request
- All personnel of an organisation approved according to Part-CAMO
- All personnel of an organisation approved according to Part-145 and Part CAO;
- Personnel from Competent Authorities
- Fundamental understanding of continuing airworthiness management and maintenance
- Have already received the Safety Management and Human Factors Initial Training Part-CAMO & Part-145
The course participants will receive a refresher training on
- Safety Management as well as
- Human Factors Principles
by using practical examples (occurrences, accidents, incidents and investigations).
The participants will learn how to contribute actively to the safety by also taking into considerations to human performances and human limitations.
Objectives of the course:
The refresher safety & human factors training provides the participant an understanding of human factors and safety issues within the organisations approved under Annex Vc (Part-CAMO) and Annex II (Part-145).
The course will identify the safety elements related to continuing airworthiness management, as well as maintenance.
Key Topics of the course:
- Safety risk management, assessment, MOCs
- Safety culture & organisational factors
- Human error and human performance
- Communication, teamwork
- Safety and disciplinary policies
- Feedback and safety promotion
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014,
– Annex Vc, (Part CAMO) – GM2 CAMO.A.305(g).
– Annex II (Part 145) – GM.145.A.30 (e)
– ICAO Doc 9858
Course language available:
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training