Safety Management Training Part-CAMO and Part-145
Date / Location:
21.03.2023 - Bern
19.04.2023 - Vienna
06.09.2023 - Bern
Standard QCM training or organised on request
- All personnel of an organisation approved according Part-CAMO who already attended the initial human factors training as required by Part-145
- All personnel of an organisation approved according Part-145 who already attended the initial human factors training as required by Part-145;
- Personnel from Competent Authorities who already attended the initial human factors training as required by Part-145
The course participants must have attended the initial human factors training as required by Part-145 and specified in GM1 145.A.30(e).
Based on a comparison of the training syllabus reflected in GM2 CAMO.A.305(g) versus the syllabus reflected in GM1 145.A.30(e) the course participants will be made familiar with the following:
- introduction to principles of safety management
- safety culture and related organizational factors
- discussion of types of errors in continuing airworthiness management and maintenance
- organisation ’s safety programme,
by using practical examples (occurrences, accidents, incidents and investigations).
The participants will learn how to contribute actively to the safety by also taking into consideration human performances and human limitations.
Objectives of the course:
This training provides the participant an understanding of safety management principles when working for organisations approved according Annex Vc (Part-CAMO) as well as the organisation approved according Annex II (Part-145).
The course will identify safety elements and discuss risk management principles related to continuing airworthiness management, as well as maintenance, taking into consideration human performances and human limitations.
Key Topics of the course:
- Introduction to and need of safety management
- Principles of safety risk management
- Safety culture and related organisational factors
- Discussion of types of errors in continuing airworthiness management and maintenance
- Organisations safety programme,
- Discussion of human factors principals related to CAMO and Maintenance
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
Annex Vc (Part-CAMO) – GM2 CAMO.A.305(g)
Annex II (Part-145) – GM1 145.A.30(e)
ICAO Annex 19
ICAO Doc 9859
Course language available:
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training