US/EU & Canada/EU Bilateral Agreement
Standard QCM training or organised on request
- Personnel of an EASA Part-145 approved Maintenance Organisation who intend to apply for following certificates:
– FAA Part 145 Repair Station Certificate
– TCCA CAR 573 Maintenance Organization Approval
- CAMO personnel managing aircraft type certificated in USA or Canada and being imported to Europe
Knowledge of EASA Part-145 and preferrably FAA Part 43 & 145 and TCCA CAR 571 & 573
This course introduces to the Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreements signed between USA / EU and between Canada / EU and the related procedures.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to give the attendees an understanding of the two Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreements signed between USA/EU and Canada/EU.
The course give an overview of the following:
– Structure of the Agreements and the related procedures (TIP and MAG)
– Where to find the related documents
– Overview of the following:
– Technical Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness and Environmental Certification signed between
US FAA as well as Canada TCCA and EASA (TIP)
– Maintenance Annex Guidance signed between US FAA as well as Canada TCCA and EASA (MAG)
Key Topics of the course:
- Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreement signed between USA / EU and between Canada / EU
- Technical Implementation Procedures signed between FAA / EASA and between TCCA / EASA.
- Maintenance Annex Guidance signed between FAA / EASA and between TCCA / EASA.
Regulatory Basis of the course:
– Council Decision 2011/719/EU
– Council Decision 2009/469/EU
Course language available:
English or German
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training