Maintenance by EASA Part-CAO
Continuing Airworthiness by Part-CAMO for CMPA & Com. Operators (1008/2008)
- Organisations intending to apply for a Part-CAO approval
- Maintenance organisation personnel and certifying staff
- Quality personnel
- Authority personnel
This course introduces the participants to the requirements applicable for a Combined Airworthiness Organisation (CAO) as well the requirements to be followed during the daily work with respect to maintenance.
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
This course focuses on the content of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 Annex Vd (Part-CAO) and the relevant AMC & GM regarding requirements to be met by an organisation who intends to apply for an approval as a Combined Airworthiness Organisation (CAO) to perform maintenance.
This course covers
- the personnel and organisational requirements to such an organisation,
- the requirements to be met while performing maintenance as specified in Part-M and Part-ML.
In addition, the interrelations to relevant parts of Part-M, Part-ML, Part-66 and Part-21 are covered.
- Overview of EASA organisation and EASA regulations
- Part-CAO and relevant AMC & GM
- Part-M and relevant AMC & GM with respect to maintenance
- Part-ML and relevant AMC & GM with respect to maintenance
- relevant parts of Commission Regulation (EU) No 748/2012
- Organisational and personnel requirements for Part-CAO organisation performing maintenance
- Competences and responsibilities of personnel and certifying staff
- Performance of maintenance and issuing the release to service
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014