Fuel Tank Safety (Phase 1 and 2) and EWIS TG 1 and 2
Standard QCM training or organised on request
- EASA Part-145 Maintenance Organisations and EASA Part-CAMO Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations personnel with significant relevant experience in the subject matter who are looking to enhance their specialist skills and knowledge.
- Competent Authority Members
Part 145 certifying staff and support staff who have previously undertaken an initial course in Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS.
Part CAMO personnel who have previously undertaken an initial course in Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS.
This course is designed to comply with the challenges posed by the Fuel Tank Safety issues ensuring continued airworthiness of aircraft as per EASA ED 2009/007/R issued in March 2009 and FAA AC 120-97A regulations.
Overview of Rulemaking in regards of the Fuel Tank Safety and Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS).
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- This one-day course focuses on review of the concept of the Fuel Tank Safety and Electrical Wiring Interconnection System issues.
- This one-day training course provides an update on the development and implementation of the flammability reduction requirements and nitrogen generating System.
Key Topics of the course:
- Fuel Tank Safety phases 1 and 2 continuation training, based on Appendix III to AMC4 CAMO.A.305(g), and Appendix IV to AMC 145.A.30(e) and 145.B.10(3) of Annex I to Decision 2009-006R / -007R / -008R
- Customized Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) for target groups 1 – 2, based on EWIS Training Programme as outlined in the curriculum and lesson plan of Appendix A and B of ED Decision 2008/007R,
- EASA AMC 20-22.
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Appendix IV to AMC 145.A.30(e) and 145.B.10(3) of Annex I to ED Decision 2009-006R / -007R / -008R
Appendix A and B of ED Decision 2008/007R, EASA AMC 20-22.
Course language available:
English or German
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training