Questions, Answers, EASA UAS Regulations
- How do you keep up to date with all technicalities related to unmanned aviation?
- What do UAS, Drone, RPAS, VLOS/BVLOS, SORA, U-Space, etc. mean?
- Do you want to learn how to operate a UAS, and how to comply with applicable regulations?
- Where am I allowed to operate a UAV? Where is it prohibited?
- Do I need to present a Risk Assessment to obtain permission to operate my UAV?
- Open, specific, certified? Under which category am I operating?
Combining QCM’s extensive experience in aviation certification, maintenance, operations and training, we have
partnered with UAS professionals to offer comprehensive training on EASA UAS Regulations.
- U-001 EASA UAS Regulations and National Specifications (1 or 2 days)
Contact us for any training required and we will ensure – together with all our partners – that your specific need and your expectation is fulfilled.