Airport Slot Coordination – Based on IATA SSIM Chapter 6
13.10. – 14.10.2020
Standard QCM training or organised on request
Airline scheduling personnel; operations control personnel; BA/GA handling agents; anyone else involved in the airport slot coordination process
Previous slot coordination experience is an advantage but not a criteria
Airport slot coordination principles and best practices from seasonal schedule coordination to ad-hoc and daily slot coordination.
Objectives of the course:
- To enable attendees to understand and embrace the principles and philosophy of the airport slot coordination system, its procedures and timelines.
- To equip the attendees with the necessary skills to perform airport slot coordination duties in schedules planning and operations control departments of operators.
Key Topics of the course:
- Introduction to IATA Worldwide Airport Slot Guidelines
- Familiarisation with IATA Standard Schedules Information Manual – Chapter 6
- Rules of seasonal slot coordination
- 80/20 rule
- Rules of daily slot coordination
- Slot message formatting practice
- Slot messaging principles
Regulatory Basis of the course:
- IATA SSIM Chapter
- EEC Regulation 95/93 and its amendments
Course language available:
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training