Continuing Airworthiness Management by Part-CAMO for CMPA and Licensed Air Carrier (1008/2008)
Continuing Airworthiness by Part-CAMO for CMPA & Com. Operators (1008/2008)
Date / Location:
06.12.2022 - 07.12.2022 - Bern
Standard Q.C.M. training or organised on request
All personnel from air carriers licensed i.a.w. Regulation (EC) No 1008/2008 and organisations operating CMPA who are involved in continuing airworthiness management, e.g.
- Management staff
- Continuing airworthiness management staff
- Airworthiness Review Staff
- Compliance monitoring personnel
- Authority personnel
This course introduces the participants to the requirements applicable for a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) as well the requirements to be followed during the daily work with respect to continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review on aircraft categorised as complex motor-powered aircraft (CMPA) or aircraft used by air carriers licensed i.a.w. Regulation (EC) No 1008/2008.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
This two-day course focuses on the content of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 and the relevant AMC & GM regarding requirements to be met by an organisation who intends to apply for an approval in accordance with Annex Vb (Part-CAMO) to perform continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review in accordance with Annex I (Part-M) on aircraft categorised as CMPA or used by air carriers licensed i.a.w. Regulation (EC) No 1008/2008.
This course covers:
- the personnel and organisational requirements to such an organisation approved i.a.w. Part-CAMO,
- the requirements to be met while performing continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review i.a.w. Part-M,
- the meaning of airworthiness review, how airworthiness review should be prepared, carried out and which documentation is to be used
In addition, the interrelations to other relevant parts of Part-145, Part-66 and Part-21 are covered.
Using practical illustrations, participants will not only understand the regulation in theory but also gain awareness of how it can be practically and successfully implemented into their organisation.
Key Topics of the course:
- Overview of EASA organisation and EASA regulations
- Part-CAMO and relevant AMC & GM
- Part-M and relevant AMC & GM with respect to continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review
- Other relevant parts of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
- Other relevant parts of Commission Regulation (EU) No 748/2012
- Organisational and personnel requirements for Part-CAMO organisation
- Competences and responsibilities of continuing airworthiness management personnel and Airworthiness Review Staff
- Conduct of the Airworthiness Review using checklists and completion of relevant administrative documentation
- Practical examples of issuance of the Airworthiness Review Certificate or Recommendation.
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
Course language available:
English or German
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training