Continuing Airworthiness Management by Part-CAO
Continuing Airworthiness by Part-CAMO for CMPA & Com. Operators (1008/2008)
Date / Location:
28.11.2023 - 29.11.2023 - Bern
27.02.2024 - 28.02.2024 - Bern
Standard Q.C.M. training or organised on request
- Organisations intending to apply for a Part-CAO approval
- Private and commercial operators other than air carriers licensed i.a.w. Regulation (EC) No 1008/2008 of other than complex motor-powered aircraft
- Management personnel
- Continuing airworthiness management personnel and Airworthiness Review Staff
- Quality personnel
- Authority personnel
This course introduces the participants to the requirements applicable for a Combined Airworthiness Organisation (CAO) as well the requirements to be followed during the daily work with respect to continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review.
Objectives of the course:
This course focuses on the content of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 Annex Vd (Part-CAO) and the relevant AMC & GM regarding requirements to be met by an organisation which intends to apply for an approval as a Combined Airworthiness Organisation (CAO) to perform continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness reviews.
Specifically, this course covers:
- requirements at both a personnel and organisational level in becoming a CAO
- the requirements to be met, as specified in Part-M and Part-ML, while performing continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness reviews.
In addition, the interrelations to relevant parts of Part-M, Part-ML, Part-145 and Part-21 are covered.
Key Topics of the course:
- Overview of EASA organisation and EASA regulations
- Part-CAO and relevant AMC & GM
- Part-M and relevant AMC & GM with respect to continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review
- Part-ML and relevant AMC & GM with respect to continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review
- relevant parts of Commission Regulation (EU) No 748/2012
- Organisational and personnel requirements for Part-CAO organisation performing continuing airworthiness management and airworthiness review
- Competences and responsibilities of continuing airworthiness management personnel and Airworthiness Review Staff
- Maintenance programme development and approval process.
- Conduct of the Airworthiness Review using checklists and completion of relevant administrative documentation
- Practical examples of issuance of the Airworthiness Review Certificate or Recommendation.
Regulatory Basis of the course:
Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
Course language available:
English or German
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training