QCM design GmbH has received a new STC. In conjunction with ACC Columbia Jet Service, and Collins Aerospace, QCM design developed and engineered a Supplemental Type Certificate which certifies the installation of Rockwell Collins VenueTM System on a Bombardier BD-700.
The Venue Cabin Management System provides an optimum mix of innovative features while delivering customer experience from the early stages of aircraft specification through in-service support.
Key features of the system include:
- Uncompressed real-time and compressed high definition video distribution.
- The latest generation of Airshow Moving Map fully integrated with Venue.
- Integrated source and third-party equipment with latest standards and features.
- Programmable touchscreen switch panels.
- Support for portable, carry-on personal entertainment devices.
- Integrated and external maintenance software tools.
For any further information or to enquire about a quote, please contact us at email@example.com
Find full certificate here: STC – Rockwell Collins Venue Retrofit