Module 10 CH Swiss Aviation Legislation
Module 10 CH Swiss Aviation
Daily class schedule:
09:00 – 12:00 & 13:00 -16:00
Standard QCM training or organised on request
- Quality & Compliance Monitoring Managers,
- Certifying Staffs exercising certification’s privileges in Switzerland
- For granting a Swiss National Licence or personal authorization, the course Part 66 Module 10 – Legislation is required with passed relevant Part 147 (Case of Holder of Part 66 Maintenance Licence).
- EASA Part 145 Regulation course Initial is recommended.
This course covers the Swiss aviation regulation framework and National specific requirements.
Objectives of the course:
The course aims to fulfil the following pedagogical objectives:
- To know missions & roles of FOCA (Federal Office of Civil Aviation);
- To Identify the differences between EASA Requirements and Swiss National Specifications;
- To define National requirements in terms of qualification of Component Certifying Staff under EASA and FOCA.
Key Topics of the course:
Introduction of Swiss Legislation Law 748.0 and structure of the texts (Ordinances and Technical Communications)
Detailed description of required Qualifications for the certifying Staff (exercising privileges on Aircraft and components)
Licensing: “S” Specialists and personal authorization Requirements;
Regulatory Basis of the course:
- Swiss Aviation Law 748 – Maintenance Personnel;
- Swiss Technical Communication – CT-90
- Commission Regulation (EU) – 1321/2014 (Article 5 – Chapter 6 for Component Certifying Staff)
Course language available:
Book this Training
Please add number of attendees
Request an Inhouse Training