For our Berne based CAMO organisation, as of the 1st of January, we are looking for a
Continuing Airworthiness Staff / Airworthiness Review Staff
- Controlling and assuring airworthiness status for assigned aircraft.
- Daily planning of aircraft maintenance, issuing purchase/work orders, organising spare parts, control of aircraft maintenance down time, invoice control, warranty administration, support contract administration (JSSI, Rolls Royce, Smart Parts, Pro Parts etc.).
- Liaison (contact person) between maintenance facilities, manufacturers Field Representatives and aircraft flight crew and/or owner.
- Point of contact/organisation in case of unscheduled maintenance events (A.O.G situations).
- Aircraft deliveries, acceptance and certification.
- Ensuring that the quality standards of contracted PART-145 maintenance facilities, in respect to the requirements described in the CAME are maintained.
- At least 5 years experience in aviation. (Preferably in executive aviation)
- The work experience should be on helicopter.
- Familiar with Regulations (EASA/FAA).
- Candidates with ARS Privileges are preferred but not a must.
- EASA Part-66 licence holder or equivalent education.
- CAMP / CMP / AMOS system or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German or any other language is an added benefit).
- Exceptionally good skills in self-management.
- A diverse, interesting and exciting job in an international environment
- Friendly working atmosphere within a small and efficient team
- Good development potential in an expanding company
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competence
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and flexible person that is able to work well under pressure, independently and as a team member.