For our branch office in Prague, in support of our Berne based CAMO organisation, as of the 1st of December 2021 or earlier, we are looking for a
Continuing Airworthiness Staff / Airworthiness Review Staff
- Supporting the CAS staff in Berne with controlling and assuring airworthiness status for assigned
- Revising documents like Aircraft Maintenance Program or Minimum Equipment List
- Supporting the planning of aircraft maintenance, issuing purchase/work orders for maintenance organization, organising spare parts, control of aircraft maintenance down time, invoice control, warranty administration, support contract administration (JSSI, Rolls Royce, Smart Parts, Pro Parts ).
- Administration and monitoring of planning tools like CAMP / CMP / AMOS
- At least 5 years’ experience in aviation
- Familiar with Regulations (EASA/FAA).
- Candidates with ARS Privileges are preferred but not a must.
- EASA Part-66 licence holder or equivalent
- CAMP / CMP / AMOS system or equivalent
- MCC or STP experience in station management are preferred but not a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German or any other language is an added benefit).
- Exceptionally good skills in self-management.
- A diverse, interesting and exciting job in an international environment
- Friendly working atmosphere within a small and efficient team
- Good development potential in an expanding company
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competence
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and flexible person that is able to work well under pressure, independently and as a team member.